1998 Temple Ruins Cambodia Royaume du Cambodge 300R: Prasat Suorprat Orange Stamp - Clean Back Used RSB1
1998 Temple Ruins Cambodia Royaume du Cambodge 300R: A Journey Through Architectural Grandeur
Historic Glimpse of Cambodia: Capture a moment in Cambodia's rich history with the depiction of the iconic Prasat Suorprat on this 300R stamp. A symbol of Khmer architectural prowess, this stamp seamlessly merges historical significance with philatelic appeal.
- Denomination: 300R
- Issue Year: 1998
- Condition: Used, with a flawlessly preserved back, ensuring its value remains intact.
- Color: Vibrant shade of orange, making the details of the temple stand out.
Artistic Precision: The Temple Ruins Cambodia stamp series is renowned for its attention to detail and representation of historical landmarks. This specific stamp, with its intricate design of Prasat Suorprat, is no exception and serves as a testament to Cambodia's architectural lineage.
Reasons to Add This Stamp to Your Collection:
- Architectural Showcase: Prasat Suorprat is a marvel of the Khmer era, and owning this stamp is akin to holding a piece of history.
- Unblemished Condition: The clean back of the stamp ensures you're getting a piece in near-mint condition despite being used.
- Philatelic Significance: The 1998 Temple Ruins Cambodia series is sought after by enthusiasts, making this a valuable addition to any collection.
Enhance your philatelic collection with a touch of Cambodian history. The 1998 Temple Ruins Cambodia Royaume du Cambodge 300R stamp is more than just a piece of paper; it's a gateway to an era marked by architectural magnificence and cultural richness. Don't miss the opportunity to own this pristine artifact.
Collectible Blog Posts
Collectors often find themselves striking a balance between authenticity and pragmatism. While original Transformers are treasured, replicas offer practical options for collectors to explore more e...Read more
Transformers have left an indelible mark on pop culture, inspiring countless references in TV shows, music, and even video games. The iconic transformation sound effect is instantly recognizable to...Read more
From Tangible to Intangible: The Ascension of Vintage Digital Assets As we gravitate towards an increasingly digital era, the physical representations of media, software, and devices of yesteryears...Read more